This page explains how to use the module Calculator: wallpaper of BricoCalculette that allows you to calculate this easily. Click on the link list of calculators and converters, to know all the other modules of BricoCalculette.
The Calculator: wallpaper allows you to calculate the number of rolls of wallpaper needed to cover one or more walls consecutively. This number is calculated according to the length and height of the wall, and according to the length and width of a roll of wallpaper. The calculation allows you to add a wallpaper allowance for seams and patterns.
To calculate the number of rolls of wallpaper
1) Select the unit of measurement with which you wish to work.
2) Enter the value of the length of the wall or the total length of all consecutive walls.
3) Click on & button.
4) Enter the value of the height of the wall.
5) Click on & button.
6) Enter the value of the length of a roll of wallpaper.
7) Click on & button.
8) Enter in the value of the width of a roll.
9) Click on & button.
10) Enter the value of the wallpaper allowance.
11) Click on f= button to calculate. The result of the calculation of quantity of wallpaper is displayed in the input area and the formula area of following the entered parameters.
Using the result of the calculation
The result of the calculation of the amount of wallpaper is automatically saved and you can reuse it as a parameter of another calculation by clicking on MR button.
You can also copy this result into the clipboard of Windows by running the key combination "Ctrl + C". This allows you to retrieve the value in another program or a Word document, Excel file or email.