This parameter setting should be carried out only if you do not proceed whom has of cuttings of bars or of profiles in your activity. Otherwise it is during the capture of the panels and the pieces that you define dimensions of the bars or the profiles for which wish to optimize cuttings.
1) Select menu Options \ Options.
2) By default the name defines for the panels is Panels and that for the pieces is Pieces. Modify possibly these denominations. Examples: Bars and Pieces or Profiles and Pieces.
3) Modify possibly the maximum length. This length corresponds to greatest dimension for a bar or a profile which you can meet in your activity.
4) Modify possibly the length by default. This length corresponds to the length of the bars which you generally use in your activity.
5) The concept of width does not have a direction in the cutting optimization of bars. Give to the maximum width an unspecified but nonnull value. Example: 10. The width by default takes the same value at once as the maximum width (the width by default is inevitably lower or equal to the maximum width).
6) Strip possibly the Margin and saw cut check box if your cuttings are made with tools having a line weight of negligible cut. If you do not strip this box you will have to leave the field Marge vacuum during the capture of the margin and thickness of the saw cut.
7) Strip possibly the Wood grain check box because you have never to take account of the direction of the grain in your cutting plans.