The plastic film cutting, seemingly different from the cutting of the panels or the sheet, is as much likely to generate a matter wasting and requires the same needs for optimization. Here how to configure OPCutting for the plastic film cutting.
1) Select menu Options \ Options.
2) By default the name defines for the panels is Panel and that for the parts is Parts. Modify possibly these denominations. Films examples and parts or Bands and parts.
3) Modify possibly the maximum length. This length corresponds to greatest dimension for a panel than you can meet in your activity.
4) Modify possibly the length by default. This length corresponds to the length of the panels which you generally use in your activity. OPCutting will post this default value during the capture of a new panel.
5) Modify possibly the maximum width. This width corresponds to the greatest width for a panel than you can meet in your activity.
6) Modify possibly the width by default. This width corresponds to the width of the panels which you generally use in your activity. OPCutting will post this default value during the capture of a new panel.
7) Strip possibly the Margin and saw cut check box if you do not preserve a safety margin of your cuttings.
8) Strip possibly the Wood grain check box if you have never to take account of the direction of the grain in your cutting up. OPCutting will select automatically select Wood grain: Unspecified during the capture of the panels and the parts of your cutting plans.